We’ve had so many changes over the past year. 2020 was the year of the pandemic and transformation for so many people.
- Our director, Ms. Emma, began studying herbalism in order to offer a new alternative solution for families looking for affordable, natural options to increase their families’ spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional balance. Ms. Shows has also explored healing touch and other services to provide.
- LYDIA, Inc. relocated its offices to Las Vegas, New Mexico. While we miss our Santa Fe neighbors, we still return frequently, and we have not abandoned you. We still look to support Casa Familia with the school supplies drive, and we hope to be able to host the annual Winter Wonderland event in December.
- We’ve joined TikTok. Unfortunately, our page/channel didn’t do well enough to keep it running. Ms. Shows has a personal TikTok, and she shares personal information, life skills tips, and stories.
- Everything else stays the same. You can still find us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Ms. Shows will continue to blog as time allows. She just finished writing a book on Practical Skills for Self-Regulation, and hopes to publish it soon on Amazon. It’s still undergoing some minor edits. If you want a free, unedited PDF copy, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get that sent over as soon as possible.
- Our Avon store is still available. Remember that all proceeds go to support our programs at LYDIA, Inc. Proceeds means whatever is left after our initial expenses of *having* the store.
- We also have an Etsy store, called HypnoHerbal. We sell handmade soaps, bath and shower bombs, body scrubs, lotions, and candles. We also sell our meditation/tapping chart. Our positive affirmations from our Positive Pregnancy program can also be purchased separately there. Again, all proceeds from these stores go to support the programs of LYDIA, Inc.